The 16th International Workshop on Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia was held on 6 – 9 September at the Sydney Hilton and was a huge success, with over 600 delegates (400 internationals), a large exhibition and record-breaking sponsorship levels. With impressive custom exhibition stands, high-end audio visual, Opera House themed stage set and Welcome Reception at Opera Point Marquee complete with fireworks display and cute native animals, iwCLL will be remembered for some time. Check out the conference wrap-up video below.
- User experience and automation the focus of Arinex’ new tech March 21, 2019
- Conferences closing gender gap March 6, 2019
- Success at Meetings & Events NSW Awards March 6, 2019
- Team Sydney marks the legacies of IMC19 March 6, 2019
- IMC19 wins IAPCO collaboration award November 28, 2018