The 16th International Workshop on Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia was held on 6 – 9 September at the Sydney Hilton and was a huge success, with over 600 delegates (400 internationals), a large exhibition and record-breaking sponsorship levels. With impressive custom exhibition stands, high-end audio visual, Opera House themed stage set and Welcome Reception at Opera Point Marquee complete with fireworks display and cute native animals, iwCLL will be remembered for some time. Check out the conference wrap-up video below.
- IMC19 wins IAPCO collaboration award November 28, 2018
- Arinex shares value of staff diversity November 26, 2018
- ICCA names Arinex Founder Roslyn McLeod OAM an ‘Inspirational Woman’ November 14, 2018
- Arinex takes a healthy approach to mental health November 14, 2018
- Arinex celebrates Global Meetings Industry Day October 16, 2018