The 16th International Workshop on Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia was held on 6 – 9 September at the Sydney Hilton and was a huge success, with over 600 delegates (400 internationals), a large exhibition and record-breaking sponsorship levels. With impressive custom exhibition stands, high-end audio visual, Opera House themed stage set and Welcome Reception at Opera Point Marquee complete with fireworks display and cute native animals, iwCLL will be remembered for some time. Check out the conference wrap-up video below.
- Luna Park lights up for Vivid Sydney July 16, 2019
- 10 years of being Architects of Inspiring Experiences July 4, 2019
- Q&A with our Architects: Ashleigh Duggan, Project Manager June 27, 2019
- Arinex signs corporate partnership with Starlight June 26, 2019
- Pink events company goes Green June 7, 2019