The 16th International Workshop on Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia was held on 6 – 9 September at the Sydney Hilton and was a huge success, with over 600 delegates (400 internationals), a large exhibition and record-breaking sponsorship levels. With impressive custom exhibition stands, high-end audio visual, Opera House themed stage set and Welcome Reception at Opera Point Marquee complete with fireworks display and cute native animals, iwCLL will be remembered for some time. Check out the conference wrap-up video below.
- Arinex celebrates Global Meetings Industry Day April 12, 2018
- Business events fund is Government’s ‘biggest commitment to date’, says Arinex March 23, 2018
- Arinex warns against non-compliance for new data laws February 23, 2018
- Arinex Partners Exclusively with DoubleDutch to Lead the Industry in Event Service and Marketing Technology October 6, 2017
- Arinex joined other EEAA members last week to celebrate the completion of Adelaide Convention Centre September 6, 2017