The 16th International Workshop on Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia was held on 6 – 9 September at the Sydney Hilton and was a huge success, with over 600 delegates (400 internationals), a large exhibition and record-breaking sponsorship levels. With impressive custom exhibition stands, high-end audio visual, Opera House themed stage set and Welcome Reception at Opera Point Marquee complete with fireworks display and cute native animals, iwCLL will be remembered for some time. Check out the conference wrap-up video below.
- Q&A with our eventprofs: Prem Bhawnani, Technology Manager April 8, 2019
- Qantas strengthens sustainability commitment April 7, 2019
- Australia’s most exciting group destinations for 2019 April 3, 2019
- Arinex success at MEA National Awards April 3, 2019
- User experience and automation the focus of Arinex’ new tech March 21, 2019