Sydney incentive impresses American guestsIncentive for a high-end insurance company
A high-end insurance company wanted to reward its top producers, a group of 10-15 executives, and their guests for achieving the highest ever targets in the company’s history. A once-in-a-lifetime experience with the highest “wow factor” was called for, to seriously impress the seasoned globe-hoppers who had already seen and done so much.
Premium products and intimate working knowledge of high-end experiences would help create an unforgettable program. This involved hotel management of two five-star properties; the Park Hyatt Sydney and Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley Resort as well as several pinch-yourself moments, including;
- A unique welcome event overlooking the Sydney Opera House with live Australian animals, live music, delicious Australian food and a personalised cocktail, as well as a unique Art Table Dessert Performance and Buffet to give guests something they had never experienced before;
- Creative Sydney tours including a private sailing regatta on Sydney Harbour where guests were gifted personalised caps and devoured an Australian seafood lunch;
- Fireworks display in Sydney Harbour timed to coincide with the CEO’s speech during the Gala Dinner Event at Quay;
- One-way helicopter transfers from Sydney CBD to the Blue Mountains for 30 guests, including logistical management of all luggage transfers;
- Intimate activities and evening events for couples at One&Only including: spa treatments, wine and cheese masterclasses, degustation dinners, horse riding, mountain biking and hiking in the Blue Mountains.
Thanks to detailed logistics and program management, the program offered exemplary service at every point. The client and VIP executives provided continuous feedback throughout the program and afterwards about how much they enjoyed “every minute” of the experience. “We were thrilled to work with such an awesome and caring group of professionals” said the client.
This has been one of the most successful programs in my 35+ years of being in the business! It has been an absolute pleasure working with each of you and not only did you exceed our expectations, but we did so with lots of fun and laughter along the way.”