CareersPeople development is one of our highest priorities
Our People Philosophy
The Arinex culture is dynamic, fast paced, fun and has a friendly team environment with like-minded people. Staff are able to enjoy substantial training; internal development and promotion; advanced support systems and technology infrastructure and travel experiences.
Our approach to developing our people is based on growing our pool of talent at all levels. Ongoing assessment of potential is a vital step in the succession planning process. People development is one of our highest priorities. Our aim is to develop people for current and future roles within a climate of continual learning.
Although we believe in promoting from within and retaining, motivating and further developing our top caliber talent, we are always on the lookout for exceptional people to join our team. So if you like what you are reading and would like to be a part of a work environment that encourages a sense of purpose and enjoyment, please send your expression of interest to our HR team or apply for one of our current employment opportunities.
Staff Benefits Include
- Career progression
- Strong support systems and advanced technology
- Team atmosphere and culture
- Friday afternoon end of week social gathering
- Friendly environment
- Rewards for longevity of service
- Recognition of staff via excellence awards
- Internal and on the job training
- Internal development and promotion
- Travel experiences
- Variety of clients – Association, Government and Corporate
- Range of conference types enables personal expertise development
- Specialist business units with seasoned expertise
- Graduate program and internships
- IATA membership/travel agent benefits (after 6 months of employment)
- Monthly casual days