The 16th International Workshop on Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia was held on 6 – 9 September at the Sydney Hilton and was a huge success, with over 600 delegates (400 internationals), a large exhibition and record-breaking sponsorship levels. With impressive custom exhibition stands, high-end audio visual, Opera House themed stage set and Welcome Reception at Opera Point Marquee complete with fireworks display and cute native animals, iwCLL will be remembered for some time. Check out the conference wrap-up video below.
- Arinex Partners Exclusively with DoubleDutch to Lead the Industry in Event Service and Marketing Technology October 6, 2017
- Arinex joined other EEAA members last week to celebrate the completion of Adelaide Convention Centre September 6, 2017
- Arinex shine once again through their events expertise at IIA 2017 August 4, 2017
- Arinex’ partner INCON reminds us of the power and importance of face-to-face meetings May 25, 2017
- Arinex Nominee Wins IAPCO’s Driving Excellence – International Client Award December 7, 2016