The 16th International Workshop on Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia was held on 6 – 9 September at the Sydney Hilton and was a huge success, with over 600 delegates (400 internationals), a large exhibition and record-breaking sponsorship levels. With impressive custom exhibition stands, high-end audio visual, Opera House themed stage set and Welcome Reception at Opera Point Marquee complete with fireworks display and cute native animals, iwCLL will be remembered for some time. Check out the conference wrap-up video below.
- ICCA names Arinex Founder Roslyn McLeod OAM an ‘Inspirational Woman’ November 14, 2018
- Arinex takes a healthy approach to mental health November 14, 2018
- Arinex celebrates Global Meetings Industry Day October 16, 2018
- Business events fund is Government’s ‘biggest commitment to date’, says Arinex October 16, 2018
- Arinex warns against non-compliance for new data laws October 16, 2018