The 16th International Workshop on Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia was held on 6 – 9 September at the Sydney Hilton and was a huge success, with over 600 delegates (400 internationals), a large exhibition and record-breaking sponsorship levels. With impressive custom exhibition stands, high-end audio visual, Opera House themed stage set and Welcome Reception at Opera Point Marquee complete with fireworks display and cute native animals, iwCLL will be remembered for some time. Check out the conference wrap-up video below.
- Arinex’ partner INCON reminds us of the power and importance of face-to-face meetings May 25, 2017
- Arinex Nominee Wins IAPCO’s Driving Excellence – International Client Award December 7, 2016
- NAWIC 2016 Awards for Excellence October 12, 2016
- International Congress of Immunology 2016 October 12, 2016
- IEEE 2016 – Warsaw October 12, 2016