Amazing Client OutcomesInternational 4 Corners of Cardiology Meeting 2012 - Taking an Inaugural Meeting to Market
The 1st International 4 Corners of Cardiology Meeting www.4ccardiology.com is the brainchild of Professor Henry Krum, a leading researcher in cardiovascular health in Australia. Professor Krum was Chair of the 4th Asian Pacific Congress of Heart Failure in 2008 which Arinex was the appointed PCO. Due to the success of this Congress, Professor Krum approached Arinex to develop the framework around developing an inaugural high end meeting within the cardiology field.
4CCardiology is a new concept designed to attract top level international researchers and practitioners in the fields of cardiovascular medicine and related disorders to focus on what is novel, controversial and emerging within cardiovascular medicine. The Meetings focus is on four key emerging areas providing a comprehensive, state-of-the-art overview of what is currently controversial and cutting edge in the world of Cardiology. 4CCardiology has been timed to run during the opposite year to the European Winter Meeting in Davos, Switzerland.
Arinex played a pivotal role in the realisation of this concept by providing expert consultancy from the outset as follows:
- Brand development including development of a recognisable logo, themes and overarching brand for the meeting.
- Utilising our relationships with key sponsors within this field to determine interest and feasibility of the initial concept.
- Providing advice to Professor Krum on attracting key industry leaders to be part of the Organising Committee and the most strategic time of year to launch the meeting. This took into consideration the popular Davos meeting in Europe and other meetings being held during 2012. As such, it was decided to launch the meeting as a satellite to the Meeting of the International Society of Hypertension to mitigate risk and increase exposure.
- Development of a proposal outlining the meeting background, secured key international speakers, program streams and Organising Committee biographies to garner support from industry such as sponsors, Astra Zeneca and Servier.
- Devising the best approach to the European Society of Cardiology and the Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand to participate as the official hosts, to promote the Meeting to their members and to endorse the Meeting for PD points.
Due to the reputation and relationships Arinex holds with key sponsors together with the Professor Krum’s profile in the field, we have already achieved 95% of the sponsorship target with 3 out of 4 major packages having been sold.
“Arinex are to be highly recommended as a meeting organiser. Their professional, friendly and extensive service is a model example of what is required to ensure success both in terms of the meeting outcomes and financial viability.”Professor Henry Krum